CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

September 16, 2008

The BIG Clean Out....

The time has come people... the time to get into "Spring Cleaning" mode and CLEAN OUT THAT SCRAP STASH of yours!

I'm going to confess, that I have 3 x 150 litre containers full of scrapbooking/craft stuff, a glory box full and a few other boxes here and there! and well, it just ain't working! I have NO ORDER, I have NO IDEA where half my stuff is when I need it, so today!
(and most likely the rest of the week) I will be cleaning out and moving on!

We are in our first home and well, it ain't that big, but it's perfect! I just need to get creative with my storage idea's and take you along for the ride.

SO, I'll be posting pic's and when ever you feel the need "LEAVE A COMMENT" and tell me what you think, and if you have any idea's for my dilemma! alrighties!!
Keep on Scrappin On xox

1 comments:

Kimberly Scott said...

ohhh good luck. i have stuff EVERYWHERE!!! i need to clean:) *sigh* SOMEDAY!

lovely blog missy!