CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

September 19, 2008

Stage 1.

Ok... I have taken out ONE of the three 150 litre boxes of scrap/art stuff I have accumulated over the last 5 years! It's killing me going through this stuff! Along with being pregnant and still suffering the dreaded "When ever it wants to appear" sickness, I'm having to say goodbye to just a few things! All in the name of being ORGANISED !!! That's what I'm going for here people!

You will have to excuse the raw floor boards...we're renovating, and still in discussion about flooring! I doubt we will come to a conclusion anytime soon...

Oh to one day have my own studio... maybe even a rug?

Tomorrow is a new day ... and I will post stage 2! not that it's any different than stage one, just more junk! I'm having RIBBON storage issues...any suggestions?

Also tomorrow, I have an afternoon of scrapping ahead of me though with my scrap sistah and I'm excited!  We're working on that 150 pages before Christmas thing.... I have a feeling I'm a tad behind!

0 comments: