CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

September 4, 2008

GoInG RaNdOm ....

Today was the day "I GOT RANDOM" Ok I was a litle bored! So I thought I would walk around my house taking photo's of RANDOM objects that happen to catch my eye! The things we would normally walk past and not think twice about, things that happen to just be there at the minute...
and this is what I came up with...
The Fruit Bowl - It's my FAV fruit bowl ever !

White Tea Cups - Not sure what to do with these!
They are either in the bin pile or think of something
creative to do with them pile. Any ideas?

My sad raw floor ... Don't worry floor
you will be covered in carpet sooner or later!
This is the time. 10.53am, when I had the idea
to walk around my house taking photo's for no reason!

Fruit... I should eat more of it! I'm def a vegie girl!

Ahh the IKEA Pink Flower night light! Went well in
my 2 little girls room! Go Aqua!

mmmm Corn Rellish Dip. This is what I shouldn't
have been eating instead of the fruit!

And the ye ol sad kitchen tile, that is barely still
stuck to my wall! Even though it's old and grubby...
it has style, that ol retro whats ya grandma cookin good looking style!
And that is the end of my photo taking for today... Hope you enjoyed my RANDOMS, cause they have NOTHING to do with ANYTHING!!

0 comments: