CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

April 1, 2008

April CHALLENGE


This one I can't wait to do myself! Are ya ready ... This month’s challenge is going to be to remember something from...

"BACK IN THE DAY ..."

Now here's how its going to work! We all have memories from our childhood right? Some good some bad ... but this one we are concentrating on the happy and memorablee ones!
For instance Back In The Day ... my fav TV show was Harry & The Hendersons! or back in the day I remember when I was 3, riding my fav PINK bike with white training wheels, and I remember when my brother ran over that bike when he was learning to DRIVE!! IDIOT ... it's ok I'm over it now!
It can be ANYTHING significant or special that stood out to you that you remember as a kid.
It's a pretty wide topic but we love to remember things from when we were little ... holidays, Christmas's, birthdays, clothes or our very first KISS!

RULES

Must include 1 - 2 Photo's of YOURSELF back in the day !!
(close to or around the time you are talking about)

Your title will read "BACK IN THE DAY ..."

Journaling is a must ... a short story to entertain us if you please !!!

What ever era you came from, your page has to represent that time frame, for instance I'm an 80's kid! tight leotards and BRIGHT pink leg warmers were in man!!! Walk like an Egyptian was recorded 50 times on my cassette!, Frizzy hair and blue eye shadow rocked!
Scary times girls... scary times!

So get thinking, go find some old photos of you looking your best lol and lets see what we can come up with!
P.s Don't forget to post in the comments section your page link when ya done! Also the LO up the top there isn't my take on the challenge, just a page from my childhood album where I got this idea from!

0 comments: