CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

March 29, 2008

Saturdays STORAGE idea ...


Well it's officially Saturday! and I'm VERY excited to show off my new do-dads!
Now where to start ... how about with my Sticker-Uperer! yeah thats what we'll call it! I got this great idea off a cool blog called Outta This Funk. I had to make some minor adjustments as we are renting and sticking up a bar was not going to happen! So with a little help from the carpenter hubby! I came up with this!




I used wood, a piece of dowel, metal washers, paper clips & mini pegs!
This isn't that difficult, more time consuming but SO COOL!

The Tin Buckets
Hello Bargains! I'm addicted to these little guys! I'm getting more next week, can't not have them when all they cost was $2.50 ea. These came from one of those $2 discount stores where nothing is $2.00 haaa



The Baggie Hanger
This cracks me up! Can you tell its a toilet paper roll holder haha! Sadly my $3.00 bargain here is just that! Nothing like a bit of paint, some hooks and whatta-ya know! A baggie hanger!



So Chick-a-dee's ... this is it! My Sticker Sticker-Uperer, Little Tin Buckets and a Baggie Hanger are what I came up with today for some budget storage solutions. I hope you get some inspo out of this and hope to see some comments on what you think!





6 comments:

Sals said...

that's looks unreal mel, love it!...I'm gathering you weren't able to find an old coffee mug holder!!!

linda loe said...

wow this is a great idea.

Traci said...

love the use of the mug holder!!!
i showed my husband your sticker upper. he is a carpenter to so i like for him to remember these things when we actually have space for them.

Anonymous said...

wo0p wo0p! I want to be a funky cool scrapbooker idea creater person like YOU!
Good j0b with the 'Sticker Uperer' it is like totally awesome! I L.O.V.E it! mwah mwah!
Melissa Higgins xx

Anonymous said...

Love the sticker-uper! Gonna get my hubby to make that one soon!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Proud of you,sis
Luv, Ember