CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

May 19, 2008

A little faith ...

I thought I would post a little something on what myself and my best Scrap-Chick are up to this week! I thought we might try a bit of a swap thing ... I came up with 3 topics to chose from:
1. 08 Calender
2. Scrap Diary
3. Tag book on any topic such as family, friends, Faith
So, ScrapSandy chose Tag book/Faith. I was actually really happy she chose that, for one I haven't done anything like this before and we're both looking forward to the pick-me-up! We have given ourselves ONE WEEK to produce something to swap. I have started mine and it's been way fun!
If you want to join in let me know in the comments section your name and e-mail addy and I will set up a partner for the swap, we can extend the time of course, or if you want to make one just for yourself, give me a heads up when ya done, I'd love to post your work on here for everyone to have a peek at.
I'll be posting next week my finished product and the one I'll be getting from ScrapSandy, she's a talented little thing! :)
Happy Scrapbooking Chicks xox

2 comments:

almadr said...

Great swap idea. I love quotes and uplifting verses and making mini books.
If you don't mind ship international (to Poland ;-)I'm in. So please let me know and I'll send you my details then.

almadr said...

you can find little sneak peak of mine here:
http://www.scrapinstyletv.com/portfolio/view_layout.php?layout_id=99630
TFL!