CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

March 25, 2008

Saturday's SPACE & STORAGE Idea's

Well for starters I'm not going to claim any of these images you will see in this post to be mine! but lets say I borrowed them !!! oh yeah and I am aware that it isn't Saturday, but I just couldn't wait!
I would like to start sharing some amazing ideas I have found blog hoping as you do! I'm always looking for good idea's to stash my stuff! We live in a pretty small unit, and don't have a study so the kitchen table and I have a love hate relationship! So for today I'm going to share the love and each Saturday I will post something NEW I have found through the week that hopefully everyone can get some ideas from!

P.s If you want to share your space or any idea's you have, send me an e-mail at melanynauta@ldsliving.com

Now for the goodness ....







Images from: The Possibilities Are Endless

1 comments:

ash_w said...

What great ideas. I love the last one because it looks so neat and awesome.