CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

March 18, 2008

Peek-a-boo Easter Gift Bag

These are SO EASY and cute for a little gift for easter!
I got this out of the Better Homes & Gardens magazine this month and thought I would give it a go and here it is ....






I filled a little cello bag with eggs (seal the top with a staple or sticky tape) and using the free paper I got in the mag, cut to size the paper to cover the cello bag (My bag was approx 28cm x 10cm). On my printer I was able to enlarge the bunny pattern and cut it out, trace onto the paper and cut then that one out. Then with a hole punch, put 2 holes in the top and thread ribbon through and tied it in a bow! There you have your Easter Peek-a-boo gift bag.

P.s If you don't have a pattern, it is easy to draw yourself one up or even use a cookie cutter in the shape of an egg and use that as a template!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This sounds like such an awesome idea! When i saw "SO EASY" i though great! This project is for me!!
I am excited to get started! I am going to buy me some funky cool paper at lunch from Spotlight and get cracking into it tomorrow!
Thank you Melany!! xx

ash_w said...

I love it!! Can I have one.. Na just joking...
Love Ash

Donna said...

so cool Mel, will have to go and get teh mag when I am down the street. xx

Kathryn said...

These are so great. I am totally going to use this idea - for next year, hehe.